Did you know that...
* The coffee flavour and freshness lies in the essential oils of the unground coffee bean.
* These oils are released by grinding the bean. In other words, the flavour and freshness is activated by grinding.
* After grinding, the oils quickly start evaporating.
* Coffee beans consist of 800 different compounds which contribute to their flavour. 50% of these will evaporate within 30 minutes after grinding.
* Therefore, grinding must take place just before brewing the coffee.
* This results in not only more flavour but also a more fresh and authentic flavour.