Merchandiser - for our China Office May 24 2017
CrushGrind® is looking for a self-driven merchandiser for the team in Dongguan. The right candidate is native Chinese with Mandarin or Cantonese as mother tongue. Good English skills are necessary. Experience from household industry will be preferred.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out day-to-day business and securing daily communication flow between headquarter and suppliers, namely sourcing, project coordination, price comparison, follow-up on deadlines, arranging samples etc.
- Source and negotiate with new or existing suppliers to meet cost and quality requirements
- Participate in quality inspections at factories in Guangdong Province
- Translation from English to Chinese – and vice versa – both in writing and verbally
- Work closely with QA team at headquarter on quality-related tasks
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 3 years merchandising/sourcing experience, knowledge and experience in household products in plastic, metal, porcelain, wood is highly preferred
- Familiar with EU/FDA regulations and requirements
- Self-driven, result-oriented, well organized
- Experience in quality inspections according to ANSI/ASQ Standard Z1.4
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in product quality testing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please apply in English with full resume together with your expected salary to the Head of our China Office, Sean Duan, no later than 10 June 2017. Interviews of relevant candidates will take place 21-22 June, where the Managing Director from headquarter in Denmark will participate.
Dongguan IDEAS Trading Co., Ltd.
Room 301, Sparkle Center
Zhang Mu Tou, Dong Guan
Guangdong Province, China
Phone: +86 186 2200 8900